* Images are for illustration purposes and may differ slightly from actual products.
[Notes on using floor mats]
* Check the shape of the pedals.
* Do not use it on organ type cars where the accelerator pedal is supported from the floor.
* Choose a mat that matches your car.
* If you use a floor mat whose size and shape do not fit the car, the accelerator pedal may be caught and dangerous.
* Install it so that it does not shift during operation. Driving in a deviated state is dangerous because the accelerator pedal may get stuck.
* Make sure that it does not interfere with the accelerator pedal.